Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Loom Knitting

A little while ago I talked about knitting a Miami Dolphins hat and couldnt decide whether to loom knit or needle knit it. Well i decided to have a go at loom knitting it and it went horribly wrong!!

 I can loom knit and have made socks on looms before but trying to do my Miami Dolphins hat was a no no. I think i need to either use chunky wool (i did use two strands of double knit) or add in the additional pegs, anyway I gave up and started knitting it on needles.

Sold another Minion hat today - very happy :) I went to the craft shop after work to get another pair of 5.5mm needles as I struggle with just one pair, which now means i have one pair for knitting not so important things leaving a pair free for hat orders.


Off to do some knitting now

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment