Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Weekend in London

Visited my mum in London this weekend and had a great time spending the day together. Left my house at 6:10am and arrived home at 9:40pm so it was a very long day with more shopping, drinking tea and chatting than travelling so that was good, only take 2 hr 15mins to get to my mums house so its pretty quick really when compared to a 3hr 30 mins drive.

Anyway we were shopping and I saw a fabric shop!


Only a smallish one but peering through the window I could see rolls and rolls of fleece all in different prints and cotton poplin all in some really nice prints my usual fabric shop doesn't sell. The prices I thought were fairly reasonable with it being in 'London' but I didn't get any :(

Me and my mum were so engrossed in our shopping trip and all the goodies we'd bought ourselves that we forgot to go back to the shop - knowing me we didn't want to go there first and have to carry round metres upon metres of fleece and cotton!

But fear not as I'm visiting my mum again soon so I shall be popping there again and hopefully this time coming away with some lovely fleece (to make my dog and cats all a bed mainly)

Anyway, I have completed another Minion Hat today so I am off to the Post Office to post it before I collect my son from school, then it's home for more knitting as I have a Shark Hat to complete still.



 C x

No comments:

Post a Comment