Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2016

More Cats, this time Love Cats!

Hello


Hope everyone is enjoying the rain... Not! Just think of the plants, eh, growing away with all this water. It wasn't raining in Cheshire this morning just terribly windy, I've heard a few crashes coming from outside from things getting blown about here and there but on further inspection nothing was there ... Which, I guess it wouldn't be if it's been blown away? Hmm...

Has anyone got the sunshine? Is it not Spring yet?

Colourful Cats

I've been making lots of Colin the Cats lately and am very excited to show you the results. I just love how bright and colourful they are, I mean who wouldn't want one of these smiling at them from the mantelpiece? I have several and they make me smile just looking at them haha, i'm starting to sound like a crazy cat lady now, aren't i? Here they are...

Colin the Cat

Eek! Ultimate cuteness going on here! I have a few of these available in my Etsy shop and you can also personalise them and request them to be made in any colour of your choice, changing the colour of the tail and the heart too.  I love how their quirky eyes are looking in different directions. Lovely felt cats!

Love Cats


Staying on the subject of cats as this seems to be my main focus of crafting lately lol I do like cats as I have two myself, I'm now starting to realise that maybe I like them a little bit more than I realised! 

These Love Cats are just lovely, I found the inspiration on Pinterest, which could be very easily mistaken for my second home as I spend a lot of time there, and even more time making my house unique from various ideas on Pinterest! I think we all do this though!

Knitted with two strands of double knit yarn and stuffed, these have an added heart on the front with a felt initial inside it. Hoping to find some time over the next week to make a few more in different colours.

I've already had a request from my son to make an Enderman one, which should be interesting. Enderman is a character from the computer game Minecraft for those that aren't familiar with it. Its one of his main passions so I think I'll secretly make him one for a little Valentines gift.


 

I'm off to make some more cats before I venture out into the wind and rain on the school run! Happy crafting everyone!

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment