Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Tilda Snails and Geometric Cushions

Hello


Just a quick blog today as I've been really busy today! I've had a rare day off from crafting (well almost) and I've been decorating my living room. I say decorating but I'm really just going over the the three walls that are magnolia, with magnolia! I've preparing my house for selling so i'm freshening it up here and there! Mostly just another coat of magnolia but it's not all plain. I have a feature wall in my living room with has stone brick wallpaper on it, I hang little nick nacks on it from my travels and I'm a big fan of quirky things. I currently have three plaques from the London to Brighton Mini Runs in 2003, 2005 and 2006 and various other signs about love, life and general happiness quotes. 


Tilda Snails


I had a lovely little look round Etsy today at various Tilda Garden Snails, they look amazing! People are so talented and the fabrics they choose are just delicious! I managed to source the Tilda Snail Kits and have purchased a few for my Etsy shop, i'm just debating whether to sell the kits or to make the snails and then sell them?? What do we think??


Geometric Cushions


Image result for geometric cushion kitImage result for geometric cushion kit

Aren't these fab! I think they are totally amazing and they are definitely my best find today! They are long stitch cushion kits which you make yourself. I can just see myself sat in the holiday cottage in a few weeks times stitching away creating this colourful masterpiece, because it is a masterpiece! I know a couple of people who would love this as a gift. As a kit or completed! I took the plunge and ordered one of each to begin with, these will be on sale in my Etsy shop from Thursday so if you're interested keep your eyes peeled! Wondering again whether to sell the kits or make and sell them, I don't think i can resist making them! I may have to order some more I think

So today has been a busy day of Tilda Garden Snails and Geometric Cushions and painting the magnolia walls well, magnolia! More crafting tomorrow as I have a delivery coming which as you know is especially exciting for me haha

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment