Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Taking Over The Kitchen Table

I have currently taken hostage of the kitchen table or rather my sewing machine and various fabrics have! I was on a huge sewing mission last week and managed to get lots of sewing done and to do that I need to have everything set up and spread out on the table ready for me to pick up and put down as and when time allows. My working hours have changed so this now enables to me to do a little bit of sewing in the morning before work.

I haven't done any sewing since Sunday as I've been swamped with hat orders which is great news, one hat is being posted tomorrow then I have 4 more to complete. My son has also ordered requested a new winter hat - he doesn't like wearing his purple minion hat to school as he doesn't like the attention it brings, so ill make him a general stripy hat i think.

I'm off to London at the end of October to watch the NFL so I'm going to make my team hat the Miami Dolphins! Just need to get hold of some bright orange and bright turquoise wool, my local hobby craft, as usual, had the same range of colours so no luck there, but I'm visiting my mum in London on Saturday so I may return home with a new supply of wool

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment