Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

To Sew or Not To Sew That is my Problem!!

I spend all day at work counting down the minutes till I can get home and carry on with my latest project and when I get in from work I have my lunch (at 2:30) then I go on the school run then when I get in theres various things that need doing like, washing up, prepping dinner, helping my son with his homework and currently practising the 3 times table. Dinner gets cooked, eaten and cleaned away and then alas its time for me to sew! But what shall I sew! If I don't have a half finished project to pick up and carry on with I find myself looking at all my fabric looking through my patterns or old issues of sewing magazines with my machine on the table in front of me, wondering what to sew??? I do this for X amount of time until I realise its far to late to start sewing now and then I resign to watching a bit of rubbish on telly!

Tonight at 20:23 its going to be different!

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment