Pages

Monday 25 January 2016

Cats and Pegs

Hello


Hope you have all had a nice weekend and thank you for reading and visiting my blog, I really appreciate it, if you wish to leave a comment please do as I love reading them. It's been pretty quiet here at Hatz 4 Headz over the weekend, I've sold another couple of the Tilda Sweetheart Doll Kits, which you can find here, always lovely to sell things in my shop. I hope some of you crafters out there send me some pictures of your kits all made up as I love receiving all your images and reviews.


Cats

As you know I have two cats which I love and I also love making little cats! I've been making felt cats for a while now and selling them in my Etsy shop which you can find here. These are fantastic value at just £3.49 and I have them available in almost any colour with any colour heart. I have a few new ones that I've been making recently so I will be sure to add them to my Etsy shop over the coming week.

My crafting of cats doesn't end there and at the risk of becoming a cat lady with several hundred felt and knitted cats adorning my house I have started knitting some cats! Cute chubby colourful cats with initials on the front in hearts. I've made one so far and he looks delicious. I just need to refine the pattern for them a bit more then I can show them off on my Facebook page which you can find here!

Pegs

Not just any pegs, specifically woolly pegs - catchy? new project name? - With my new wool haul firmly making itself at home now I decided it was time to sort the colours in a lovely little peg organisation method that I've seen other crafters use. Lovely idea to use pegs as being a mum it's something I have access to!


I'm looking at some different colourways and here are the ones I've come up with and think look nice. I'm thinking cushions and blankets and maybe some slipper socks!


I really like the Hayfield Punchy Pink, I love coral and this is very similar, it bring a fresh spring and summer feel to the palette. The Hayfield Peach and Hayfield Spearmint also go very nice together, very candy like.


I think the Hayfield Peach also goes quite nice with the Hayfield Duck Egg and brings nice contrast. I quite like the Hayfield Juniper too and like the contrast of dark and light.


I love these three together! I'm going to look at some other colourways and maybe add a few more colours to the mix. 

I'm off to make dinner now as little one is hungry and to squeeze some oranges for some lovely fresh juice with dinner!

C x


No comments:

Post a Comment